there is an endless song echoes in my soul,
i hear the music ring.
and though the storms may come
i am holding on
to the rock i cling.
i will lift my eyes
IN THE DARKEST NIGHT
for i know my Savior lives
I CAN SING IN THE TROUBLED TIMES
SING WHEN I WIN
I CAN SING WHEN I LOSE MY STEP
AND FALL DOWN AGAIN
I CAN SING' CAUSE YOU PICK ME UP
SING CAUSE YOU'RE THERE
I CAN SING' CAUSE YOU HEAR ME, LORD
WHEN I CALL TO YOU IN PRAYER
I CAN SING WITH MY LAST BREATH
SING FOR I KNOW
THAT I'LL SING WITH THE ANGELS
AND THE SAINTS AROUND THE THRONE.
i am loved by the king,
and it makes my heart,
want to sing

dearest all time heart friend ): i love you as much as u love food! for the many months, minutes, seconds, and every toilet peeping session we have, all the rants, pigouts, laughs and many nagging, irritated chewing, and stupid grunting we have! love you all the same! that red couch where u farted and dropped ur droppings! (THERE IS STILL GREEN TEA ON THE COUCH OKAY! and i know u dropp ur saliva/ wangwang/ribena there too!) the very red couch that we both psychoed drey to buy! that red couch where we stalked big brother! ( I STILL LIKE NOBY!) anyway! i remembered laughing my arse off with you there! facebooking being bakwa monsters there! stalking every cool bean there! love you to death woman. i wish u were always gonna be together with me, but apparently wishes were never meant to come true. you were the most awesome bomb okay! always remembered what you did for me for my birthday. how u tried to salvage a beyond balls day! maybe we'll make it! i love u (:
happy 20th my absoulute heart friend.
ive never met anyone more similar to me, as crazy as me, and one who cries all the same. i miss you so much!