<body>
WE WERE WORTH EVERY NAIL

I SAY:



THYFRIENDS
abbylicious
daffynoo
debwah
graciepoo
goldierocks
jestyn
mad woman
mellybelly
potpot
siki
snailpy
SURPRISE
superdreyest
team charis
flashbacks
October 2006 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011

Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 7:42 AM
Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag
I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am
Some try to hand me money they don't understand
I'm not...broke
I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense
but what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.
i dont like distances, i dont like changing tides. i dont like it when people move on. i dont like empty silences i dont like awkwardness that comes with age. i dont like the thought of drifting, i dont like emptiness. i dont like to move on really.
but what can i say; looks like im not coming home till the end of this year ): gotta be a tough bunny. im kinda feeling emo! but its so strange that this is the path i chose to set foot on, yet the path i'll always subconsciously regret taking.
no matter how strong it makes u, it still sucks to to have to be strong.
one day you wake up and find that you're missing me.

Labels: