<body>
WE WERE WORTH EVERY NAIL

I SAY:



THYFRIENDS
abbylicious
daffynoo
debwah
graciepoo
goldierocks
jestyn
mad woman
mellybelly
potpot
siki
snailpy
SURPRISE
superdreyest
team charis
flashbacks
October 2006 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 @ 9:05 AM
keryew's theory about cups and love, and God filling our cup is very true! all of us have a cup in us. this cup acts like a cup of love in each of us? different people have different ways of filling their cup.God would fill your cup each day if you want it to be filled. if you ask for it! because God fills our cup everyday, people who have a full cup, dont have to find other means of getting their cups filled.

others just try desperately to fill their cup. they turn to boyfriends, materials, fantasies, dramas even, beauty, compliments, materials, grades, success in life, friends, ... to fill their cup. but these things are but just temporial. it always leaves the cup half empty, never full! you know you know!

i heard of this song when i was in Australia, jono LOVES superchick. he's nuts about them. i think superchick's great btw. there's this song, called courage. and i really felt that it is a very gut wrentching song! ask me for it if you wanna! the words speak to your soul. if you were ever anorexic/bulimic! or if u ever entertained those kinda thoughts luh! btw! you never know who's there for you! i'll be your friend!

COURAGE



I need you to know
Im not through the night
Some days Im still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be okay
Together we can make it through another day

I dont know the first time
I felt unbeautiful
The day I chose not to eat
What I do know is how I changed my life forever
I know I should know better
There are days when I'm okay
And for a moment
For a moment I find hope

But there are days when I'm not okay
And I need your help
So I'm letting goI need you to know
I'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be okay
Together we can make it through another day

You should know you're not on your own
These secrets are walls that keep us alone
I don't know when but I know now
Together we'll make it through somehow
Together we'll make it through somehow

I need you to knowI'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be okay
Together we can make it through another day