<body>
WE WERE WORTH EVERY NAIL

I SAY:



THYFRIENDS
abbylicious
daffynoo
debwah
graciepoo
goldierocks
jestyn
mad woman
mellybelly
potpot
siki
snailpy
SURPRISE
superdreyest
team charis
flashbacks
October 2006 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 6:47 PM
YOU ARE GOD!

AND I AM NOT!

SO TAKE YOUR PLACE ABOVE MY LIFE!

WITH EVERYTHING; AND ALL I AM

IM HOLDING ON TO YOUR PLANS!

MY LIFE IS NOT MY OWN!

SO COME AND TAKE CONTROL!

COS YOU ALONE ARE GOOD!



OHMAN! like kicking me into eternity! I HAVE 9 things made up of assigments/reports/essays/a test to do by the 1st of may! how to live like that!?

SNAPS MAN. because i cannot concentrate on studying for the 6week test! i cannot progress!

i have gone fasting from facebook for 40 days! because it takes up so much of my time sometimes i dont even know what i do with it! because GOD IS IN MY LIFE. i should do something useful with it right! plus i need to hear GOD. through all these!

the phone thing is really worrying me. ): what pungsai have i got myself into! i dunno what to do! GOD. please? take control? and i know! you will!

ALL I CAN SAY, for now; it feels live ive gone into hiding! i took a realleh long walk last night! did it clear my mind? yes. BUT am i still super stressed!? DUH. at least till this siao ness ends, i really wanna RUN MY HARDEST. my eyes are bursting by the 1000s of words im forcing it to read each hour! im gonna bathe and run to sch! plomp my butt and get working!

GOD PLEASE?