<body>
WE WERE WORTH EVERY NAIL

I SAY:



THYFRIENDS
abbylicious
daffynoo
debwah
graciepoo
goldierocks
jestyn
mad woman
mellybelly
potpot
siki
snailpy
SURPRISE
superdreyest
team charis
flashbacks
October 2006 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 @ 7:36 AM
i think ive been SUPER blessed

1) i think i have somewhat- directional skills. at least my school's not in south melbourne or smth! as in the placement schools.
2) i have dreyest grabers in lasspigger's in ausburgers
3) i have bmc! and family!
4) i have been getting extentions granted, after extentions
5) tmr will be the day i finish my essays + presentation and i will get HD
6) no matter what happens, God has always been in control
7) my friends are damn kute! they make me laugh like mad!

mandeef`` : aye! do you know original penguin??
guess who #1: what? food ar?
mandeef`` : = .=

mandeef``: you want some journals? i can help you get!
guess who #2: journals are written by journalists issit?

hee hee hee (: so kute friends!


I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet
But at Your word Lord
I'll receive Your faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember
how You found me
In that very same place
All my failings surely would have drowned me
Still You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You're the reason
I'm kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life
Here in my life

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds the
Way to freedom truth of Jesus
Brought from death into this life

And I remember how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still You made a way


GOD! you're the most awesome, amazing awesome amazing bigger than anything in the whole wide world. your love covers all seas, and extends beyond the horizons. never have you ever left us, and never will you ever forsake us. so exciting! tmr, im inviting a non christian friend to come for beautiful woman. i know i dont have the finances, but im gonna trust God on this! and God, would you just soften her heart, and make her want to know you! guys! really pray kae! that she will want to come to beautiful woman, that she will meet God! that she will give God a chance!