<body>
WE WERE WORTH EVERY NAIL

I SAY:



THYFRIENDS
abbylicious
daffynoo
debwah
graciepoo
goldierocks
jestyn
mad woman
mellybelly
potpot
siki
snailpy
SURPRISE
superdreyest
team charis
flashbacks
October 2006 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011

Sunday, February 07, 2010 @ 7:40 PM
hey mellybelly! that song you put on your blog! thanks for reminding me about it! (:

i really really loved it when gorgor plonked me a whole load of avalon music. hurhurhur. i think, that life in itself doesnt really matter now. the process we live, and what we do with our lives makes more sense right? worldy living, godly living. we win some, we lose some.

We're living in uncertain times
And more and more I find that i'm aware
Of just how fragile life can be
I want to tell the world I found
A love that turned my life around
They need to know that they can taste and see
Now everyday I'm praying
Just to give my heart away
I want live for Jesus
So that someone else might see that he is...

Everything to me
He's more than a story
more than words on a page of history
He's the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
He's everything
And looking back over my life at the end
I'll go to meet you saying you've been...

You're everything to me
You're more than a story
More than words on a page of history
You're everything to me
You're more than a story
More than words on a page of history
You're the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
You're everything to me
Lord, you're everything to me


some day. i hope, id be able to not live so much for myself anymore.


today louis said i had no sense of humor because we were sitting infront of chan BBQ and i shouted to potpot to ask her dad to bring us more chiky wings ): hahaha. obviously he's just joking. AS WITH THE CHEEKS JOKE! GRRH!


i went home and was talking to the mia k while we watched the match when i truly acknowledge that my 笑 is really really low. hurhurhur.

k: ohhhh the fans all going out ready. they all going to buy their sausage.

hahaha THAT MADE ME BEAM MAN. so kute luh!

okaye so the camera zoomed onto bentner for like a prolonger period. and this was our convo

me: aye. why they show him for so long!
ayeee~ he twiched his eyebrow (:
k: cos he starplayer waddd.
me: he's the tall tall dude right
k: how you know he very tall?
me: i saw him last week.
k: where? tampines mall ar.

hahaha. whatever. see. i enjoy this kinda sarcasm man. hahahaha! p/s tampines mall is cool though it isnt. if you get wad i mean! that's why the sarcasm.